Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Is Motor Club of America (MCA) a Scam?? Read This NOW!

Motor Club of America has been in business since 1926 and providing both drivers and non-drivers benefits such as unlimited towing, tire changes, locksmith services, $1000 in credit card protection, $500 cash for emergency room visits, up to $60k in accidental death benefits, and so much more. I joined MCA for two reason.

One was because I was immediately drawn to having all of that coverage plus more. I joined at the $19.95 a month plan which gives me over $150,000 in benefits. I sleep better at night knowing that I am fully covered by MCA. I paid for my first & last month up front which was $39.90 and then I pay my monthly fee. But that sure bets the heck out of having to pay a towing company $50+ if I break down on the interstate. If this happens, all I have to do is call MCA and they send someone out to get me at no charge. I just sign and go!

The second reason I joined MCA was because of their referral program. MCA pays me weekly for offering these amazing benefits to others. I make anywhere from $40-$90 per person that I refer. Now these people can simply sign up and only enjoy the benefits as customers or if they want to make some money, they too can start referring others.

Motor Club of America has changed my life because they've allowed me to work from home and bring in a weekly paycheck. Being a single mother, that has helped me tremendously. And I have peace of mind whenever I am traveling because I know that MCA has my back should I need them. I have had friends and family that were with AAA switch over to MCA because they get more bang for their buck! Some of them have also started their home business as a referral associate with MCA as well.

This is something that is truly a blessing and MCA will continue to be around for many, many more years to come. How could you not want to enjoy these benefits and make sure that your family is covered should an accident happen? Well, I wasn't about to take that chance with my family. And even if you are a trucker, MCA offers benefits for you as well which will cover your 18-wheeler as well as your family and personal vehicle. Don't push this company aside. Make a decision that will only help you in the long run. I did!!

Join MCA as a Customer!

MCA Referral Program/Business Opportunity





2 comments:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a check for over $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete