Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Freebie Sites That Pay On-Time Everytime

So I got into this whole freebie world at the beginning of this year. I used to think all of these sites were scam sites and that they would never really pay me or send me the free electronics that I would earn. Well a couple of my friends were actually into this and I decided, "What the heck" and gave it a try. I kept digging and eventually found tons of people on Facebook that were doing this and even joined several of the Facebook groups and we have all made lots of money or gotten our prizes from these sites. I am so glad that I met this honest group of people through my friends, because if I had not, I would still think these sites were useless.

The first one I ever did was a site that allowed you to earn a free Nintendo Wii or $250 cash. So I decided I'd try for the cash first to see how this all works. Well I got my referrals for that and a couple days later I received my $250 cash in my Paypal account and I almost fell out of me chair when I saw that they actually paid me. Oh yea, it was on from there! The site even sent extra to cover Paypal fees, so I got my entire $250 and not $245, $235.50, etc. The entire $250 was my money. I was immediately hooked and joined more sites.

I then moved on to one that allowed you to get either an iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV or $300 cash. What did I choose?? Yep, the $300 cash!! I jumped on Facebook and promoted and I got all of my referrals and a few days later, I received an email stating that I received a payment to my Paypal account AGAIN! Yep, they sent extra this time as well to pay Paypal fees. So I transferred all of my money to my bank account and was on to the next site. Of course, I'm now losing sleep playing with these sites all day and night because it's easy money and very simple to get it.

So now you have it, some legitimate Freebie sites that actually pay YOU!!! All it takes if for you to complete one offer on each of the sites and then refer the number of people you need for the prize you want and BOOM, you get paid.

Get $300 Cash for referring 6 people or a Playstation Vita >>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE to get started!!!

Get $350 Cash for referring 7 people or Nintendo 3DS >>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE to get started!!!

Get $300 Cash for referring 6 people or iPod Touch >>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE to get started!!!


1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete