Saturday, August 4, 2012

Get Paid $2 or $6 Per Click

So while laying in bed at 2-3am the night before last, I was on Facebook and looking at a friends page who is also a MCA rep and she was talking about these two paid to click programs. Well I'd seen them posted in another Facebook group earlier but paid it no mind. So something inside of me said to go ahead and try it since it's free to join and I can advertise my other businesses on those sites as well. 

Well I signed up around 2:30am August 3, 2012 and so far I'm over $30 on one site and over $70 on the other. I'm so excited about this. I even found some of the sites to be very interesting that I clicked on. 

So if this is something that interests you all, because I know every little bit helps us (especially single mothers), I will be posting my links below and screenshots of payments so far!!!

I know you all enjoy making money as well and this will allow you to do just that. 

Two Dollar Click http://www.twodollarclick.com/index.php?ref=journeytosuccess
Six Dollar Click http://www.sixdollarclick.com/index.php?ref=journeytosuccess

You get paid just for clicking on the ads they have for you to click on..OMGGGGG!!!!!



6 comments:

  1. hello, i can't access sixdollarclick, how can i do? deborabag@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi so many people are say 2dollarclick site is a scam and it don't pay, true to most of their word unlike neobux, clixsense and so other haven't seen a single screenshot of payment proof please u have register for long by now u should have cash out please can u share your payment screenshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi so many people are saying 2dollarclick site is a scam and it doesn't pay, true to most of their word unlike neobux, clixsense and so other haven't seen a single screenshot of payment proof please u have register for long by now u should have cash out please can u share your payment screenshot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been on 2 dollar ptc for awhile! cashed out 1000.00 dollars three times and still clicking! never been paid yet! I think this is scam site! everything says still pending! why are you still promoting these sites???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Discover how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their wildest dreams TODAY.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top things about Clixsense Get Paid To Click Program:
    1. $0.001 - $0.02/click.
    2. 5 seconds starting timer.
    3. Reclick every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete