Tuesday, July 3, 2012

For Me Success Is Not An Option….It’s A Must!

I hope you all are having an AMAZING Tuesday because I definitely am! I’ve been responding to emails and returning phone calls and guess what??? I’m doing it all from the comforts of my home office while my son is asleep in the other room. I never knew the joys of working from home as an internet marketer could be so rewarding. Today I checked all of my voicemails and had calls from people that have been watching my YouTube videos, saw a Craigslist ad that I posted, or found me on IBOSOCIAL and are all wanting my help. Some of them are with some of the programs I work already and just need guidance while others are wanting me to be their sponsor and lead them to success.

I wake up every single day HAPPY AS HELL that I don’t have to leave my home to go to a job that I dread going to. That’s exactly how I felt a little over 2 years ago. Now I sit here and look at my vision board on my office wall in front of my computer and see what I’m striving to achieve and that gives me the drive I need. Being able to stay home with the love of my life (my son) gives me the MOST determination to keep at what I do. This time next year I will be taking my son, mother, aunt, brother, sister, nephew, and brother -in-law on a vacation to some exotic place and we will enjoy ourselves for about a week.

Things like that keep me going each day knowing that I can help others. I not only do this for the money, I do it to help others take charge of their lives and make money with as little stress as possible while working at home. There are millions of people unemployed in this world and I plan to help as many of them as I can. I also look forward to helping those that are wanting a way out of their J-O-B (Just Over Broke) and wanting to live a more adventurous and fulfilling life. I live to help others gain prosperity and that’s what I will continue to do. So if you are ready to jump on board this journey to success, come on aboard and let me lead you to success!

Andrea’s Empower Network Team

Motor Club of America

ZNZ On Steroids 2.0



1 comment:

  1. I made $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So these companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete