Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Choice, Chance, Change: YOU must make a CHOICE to take a CHANCE or your LIFE will NEVER CHANGE.

Today I’ve decided to use pretty much my entire day marketing for my businesses. Many people fail to realize that in order to make money, you HAVE to spend money! How do you think most successful business owners got to where they are? Whether they are home business owners or corporate business owners, don’t you think they had to spend some money to get to where they are now? Well they DID and that’s why they are successful. I took these three words to heart today: Choice, Chance, and Change when I read them from a fellow entrepreneur that does some of the same things I’m doing, except he’s been doing it much longer than I have. “YOU must make a CHOICE to take a CHANCE or your LIFE will NEVER CHANGE” and you know what, he is dead on with that!

I’ve had quite a few people turn down some of the business opportunities that I’ve offered them because they are AFRAID to spend anywhere from $1-$40 to potentially earn hundreds or thousands a week. WHY IN THE HECK WOULD SOMEONE TURN DOWN THAT OFFER? Well I can’t answer for all, but I know that a few years ago I would have turned it down too because I was stuck in the J-O-B (Just Over Broke) state of mind and was not about to pay to work. But then I started getting older and more mature and started thinking, “I spend way more than that on gas, lunch, clothes & shoes to go to someone’s workplace and make a limited amount of money.” I refused to continue investing all of my money into someone else and decided it was time to take action and make myself happy and do what was best for my family.

Some of the reasons I’ve heard as to why people won’t INVEST in themselves:

-I didn’t know I was going to have to pay something to get started…

-Why do I have to pay to work…

-I’m not willing to make an investment, I am the investment…

-Oh, I don’t know about that, what if I can’t get anyone to sign up or join my team….

-Why do I have to pay to start with most of these companies…

Well I can answer all of those with a simple sentence, “You have to spend money to make money and INVEST in yourself to get to where you want to be in life.” Pretty much NOTHING in life is FREE and everyone these days want things handed to them on a silver spoon and I’m sorry, but that’s just not the way that the entrepreneurial world works. Internet marketing is one of the easiest professions there is in the world but because of the way that our minds have always worked, we are quick to think it’s a SCAM. I know, because I thought the exact same thing until this year.

I made a decision to step out of my comfort zone and say “to hell with it, I’m going to make 2012 my year and give my son EVERYTHING he will ever NEED & WANT” and that’s just what I’m doing. Now within the next six to eight months, I will be posting my 5-figure income screenshots on Facebook, Twitter and the likes and I know there will be several of my friends, family members or associates that will wonder “Why the heck did I not listen to her and take a chance?”


Andrea's Empower Network Team


Invest $40 Make $80 Per Referral


Make Money On Autopilot MANY Ways

2 comments:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete